人也沉入海底 为了鱼 或者为了柔软

美句摘抄150

The sonnet of Shakespear 130——《爱人之眼》

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun,
我爱人的眼睛一点不象太阳

Coral is far more red, than her lips red,
珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多

If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun:
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光

If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head:
发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑

I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般

But no such roses see I in her cheeks,
她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰

And in some perfumes is there more delight,
有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢

Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
我爱人的呼吸并没有这香味

I love to hear her speak, yet well I know,
我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚

That music hath a far more pleasing sound:
音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子

I grant I never saw a goddess go,
我承认从没有见过女神走路

My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.
我爱人走路时候却脚踏实地

And yet by heaven I think my love as rare,
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣

As any she belied with false compare.
胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女

莎翁的情诗有些真的读起来很美,最近在努力地补莎士比亚的悲剧小说和十四行诗,读完再写摘抄。

最近看完了《汉尼拔》,疯狂迷恋上了拔杯,想买本想吃粮。打算寒假好好研究下拔叔的菜单以及拔叔偏爱的欧洲文学~(有一秒的心塞因为高中没有学文科)

评论(2)
热度(87)
  1. 共3人收藏了此文字
只展示最近三个月数据

©  | Powered by LOFTER